Aug 19, 2008

A mixed bag over 24 hours

Last Friday and Saturday I was pretty busy shooting four assignments and a bit of a wedding.
Things got started on Friday when I checked out the Cub Scout day camp in Ocean Park. I was attracted to this due to the old-fashioned kinda activities like BB gun sharpshooting and archery. A strong wind made shooting for them a little tough but for me just fine.



On Saturday I went to the First Nations Gathering, where I came across Jerry Chapman, who was there to give a traditional blessing when the Chinook arrived via canoe.


The day ended with a freelance job, another local wedding, this time in Ilwaco at the Heritage Museum. It was nowhere near as time consuming as the previous week, as they just wanted to do some stand-ups after the ceremony. Of course I arrived early and got some as things were getting going. The groom and his groomsmen arrived on Harleys.




-DKM

No comments: