Dec 3, 2012

A smattering of recently's, Long Beach, Ilwaco, Naselle & Oysterville, Wa.


When I haven't been prowling abandoned buildings, or the streets of Longview in search of the unusual, I've been doing my regular assignment work, but just haven't gotten around to posting much of it — until now! Here's a smattering of some recent stuff, starting with Shop with a Cop (ABOVE).

 Rockie is a cancer survivor being profiled in the paper this week after an outpour of local support helped her make it through. This is a portrait I made in the office a few weeks back.

This last week was the opening of the winter sports season, so I'll likely be putting more sports stuff up here again. Just like the players, I too am in early season form...

Here's a few things from before Thanksgiving, a heritage week project at the elementary where kids made apple pies; and the only pic I was really happy with from my coverage of the Naselle valley flooding a few weeks back.


And lastly, let's end with a little splash of color. A few weeks back I posted a pic of my longtime friend Dan Driscoll from an afternoon where I found myself up in Oysterville while he was working. Here are a few more from that day.



-DKM

No comments: