Aug 30, 2012

Polaroid, goops, experiments, Ilwaco, Wa.

After the debacle that was the Polaroid Colorpack II that I bought on eBay and arrived in 50 pieces (and despite gluing it back together the light leaks were killers on such sensitive film) I bought yet another pack film camera, this time a Polaroid 104 land camera. I love it, though there is a pretty good sized learning curve. Along with that I bought a whole bunch of Fuji FP-3000B black & white instant film packs, very different from the color film I had experimented with previously. For one, you get the positive print, and a paper negative that can be scanned with interesting results. Still working on the finer points and focusing and composing with the camera, but I think it can be a great tool for certain uses.









-DKM

No comments: