Feb 16, 2009

Watch POYi judging live online

For years I have wanted to view the judging of the Pictures of the Year International competition, but making it over to Columbia Missouri has never been a possibility. However, this year they are broadcasting the judging live online via Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro Meeting. This is really cool. You have to register (just a screen name), and they can only have 100 guests on there at a time.
Here's the link to the contest Website, and just follow the prompts on the screen.

I totally found this by accident today (I didn't even know the judging has started yet)

-DKM

1 comment:

Michael said...

I didn't know they were doing this either. Thanks! I actually got to see my sports portfolio come up. Even though it was up less than a minute and ended with an "OUT," it was very thrilling.