Apr 11, 2011

Sun and Rain


The sun came out the other day, can you believe it? I mean, it's spring and all but you wouldn't know it most of the time. So I took advantage and went to shoot only my second softball or baseball game of the season. I really like shooting at the Naselle softball field, as it has great backdrops for the action. I didn't even mind that for some reason the NHS varsity was playing the IHS JV.




Here's a link to a gallery of pix from this game HERE (and they're in color...)


The weather was a wee bit different earlier in the week when I went to Seaside for the annual track meet put on by our sister paper, the Daily Astorian. Unfortunately I could only stay for an hour thanks to other commitments elsewhere. But thankfully I was only there for an hour, as I was totally soaked in that time.



-DKM

No comments: