May 1, 2011

Slip N' Slide softball


On Thursday I was at IHS to shoot a track meet. I was kinda milling around waiting for it to start when I happened to look across to the practice field behind the track and saw someone slide head first into a giant puddle. Then another. Needless to say I hot footed it over to check it out. Seems the JV softball team was having a little fun some baserunning/sliding drills. And since the track meet was a little slow to get underway I spent some time snapping pix and laughing my ass off.


Above, and below at the right is our babysitter Maia, who had no fear in hitting the base, and the completely saturated ground, head first.



The next day I was at a real game in Naselle and tried shooting short from behind home base and got something different.


-DKM

No comments: