Aug 17, 2008

A nice find

On my way out of Ilwaco yesterday on my way to Raymond I did a double take when I saw this. I did a quick U-ey and went back to check it out. He and his dad were cool with me a taking a few pix. They had plans to go see the new Star Wars movie that night.

Being a total Star Wars nut as I am it was too cool of a find. it made me wonder though, thinking about Boba Fett, the infamous bounty hunter is one of the more favorite characters of Star Wars nuts, though he only has three lines, all coming in (the best Star Wars movie) Empire Strikes Back. Here they are:

Darth Vader: There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegrations.
Boba Fett: As you wish.

Darth Vader: You may take Captain Solo to Jabba the Hutt after I have Skywalker.
Boba Fett: He's no good to me dead.
Darth Vader: He will not be permanently damaged.

Boba Fett: What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.
Darth Vader: The Empire will compensate you, if he dies. Put him in.

-DKM

No comments: