Aug 22, 2010

Foos ball is back

Last post I mentioned how this time of year is my favorite. Well, here's one of the main reasons, the return of football.
Last Thursday after hitting up the Wahkiakum County Fair I stopped off at NHS to catch their second practice of the season as the evening sun started to get low. And while last year I was more concerned with getting action pictures, like the old days, I think these pix reflect more of the style I will be returning to on the gridiron this year.


And then yesterday morning I got up early to catch Ilwaco's 8 a.m. Saturday practice and got to see not only them running stuff on the field, but also in the weight room and a team meeting.





And what better way to get the season started then having the Bear River Battle between these two rivals as the opening game? Too good.
If you wanna see more photos of the practices, check out the Friday Night Sights blog HERE

-DKM

No comments: